Subject: How to view recent game additions to BBG? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Quade
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
I want to see a list of games recently added to BBG.
I tried under "Recent Additions" but was not able to filter to see only new games.

How do you do this and how do you see further back?
ex: All new games added since 30 days ago.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Halloween Jack
Belgium
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
You can click the tab 'games' to view last added games, I don't think you can set a number of days to review the history.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Ronkonkoma
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had begged Aldie for something like this for a while...what he provided is tremendously valuable, certainly to me:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/gameidbrowse.php3

Just continue to scroll until you get as far back in history as you want to go...

Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Quade
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
"You can click the tab 'games' to view last added games, I don't think you can set a number of days to review the history."

This is not true. The new games are marked as "Game Entry" and the "Games" filter doesn't pick them up. I've tried to play with the querystring but no luck.

So this filter feature needs to be fixed.

Thanks for this suggestion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Quade
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
Thank you for the link. It was exactly what I needed!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Halloween Jack
Belgium
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
q111111 wrote:
"You can click the tab 'games' to view last added games, I don't think you can set a number of days to review the history."

This is not true. The new games are marked as "Game Entry" and the "Games" filter doesn't pick them up. I've tried to play with the querystring but no luck.

So this filter feature needs to be fixed.

Thanks for this suggestion.

I am not talking about the 'recent additions' links under news, but about the tab 'games' in the line of tabs "Welcome News Hot Games Games Images Files Sessions Reviews Articles Spotlight Market". I get a list of all games added since #date#

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.