Subject: Playing the zombies as a pack rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Troy eland
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i am working on new rules for the zombies to play as a pack like martians.

1: you take away the roll doubles to wound. so if you win the fight you kill one in the pack

2: the max pack size is 4 so they get 4 D6 if it's a full pack.

3: they still win on ties

4:grave dead and grave weapons zombies are played as if they are zombie champions so they can run with a pack of 4 but attack on there own.

5: when rolling for more zombies count packs not each zombie

6: playing a card that would give a zombie 1 extra fight dice just gives the pack one extra fight dice

this will make it so the zombies can group up and get more fight dice for doing so. they still win on a tie so they can do damage. you get more out with the counting packs. makes the game run faster so you don't have to roll for each zombie fight. it also makes it so the heroes only take one damage from a pack so they don't die as fast but makes it so they only kill one of the zombies if they win.

this is how the zombies should play. zombie do run in packs and are more dangerous in packs. i'm a going to play test this a few times and you should too and get back to me with your thoughts.

thanks and have fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Spencer
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to hear how this works once you test it a bit. It would certainly change things. I think my only real concern would be that it would make it an almost certainty for the zombie player to spawn new zombies each turn (since you count packs instead of individual zombies).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.