Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Salkovics
United States
Sebastopol
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
This is my understanding of the rules on available LAMs;

Except for the first turn of the scenario you need to have as many LAM chits as the Activation total for all you leaders in that particular office.The exceptions being the Praeturs and Duumvirs which only receive one and one for all, respectively. Even though you might have more LAMs in an office (the Consuls for instance) then the activation rating of one of the leaders, EACH INDIVIDUAL leader can only be activated up to as many times as his activation rating.

For example;
Its the 2nd turn of the Punic scenario and the combined total of the AR of both consuls is 1 + 2 = 3. You should have 3 Consul LAMs in the cup. When you draw a Consul LAM you may choose which Consul to activate but that Consul cannot be activated more times than his individual AR. So, neither Consul can be activated 3 times even though you had to put 3 Consul LAMs in the cup.

What is throwing me off is there are only 4 Consul LAMs available in the counter mix but it is theoretically possible to have a combined AR rating of 5 with 2 consuls (the only 3 leader and a 2 leader). I don't mind not having the extra counter for an situation that doesn't occur very often but it does make me wonder if my grasp of the rules are correct.

Am I missing something or have something wrong here ?

Thanx,
Sal

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martí Cabré

Terrassa
Catalonia, Spain
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You are correct.
I cannot help you with the counters as I have mixed the counters from Vol.1 and Vol.2. Maybe there's one missing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Sielski
United States
Pequannock
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like you are missing some LAMs. There are enough in my game.

When you done with the Consul, flip them over to their Finished side so you don't get messed up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark McG
Australia
Penshurst
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
5 Consul LAMs of Countersheet 1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Salkovics
United States
Sebastopol
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Found the missing LAM..my mistake..thanx for all the replies.
Sal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.