Popular Tags: [View All]
William (Andy) Anderson
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anybody out there planning a video review. That would be great. Have my fingers crossed.

Played my first game (competitive version with 3 players) on Feb 26th. We enjoyed it and it played very well. Great game.

Edit: My wish was answered twice.
Thanks for the video reviews.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Boersma
Australia
Clyde North
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed - would love to see one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wells
United States
Centralia
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm considering it. I haven't done one since Claustrophobia (and that was my only so far). But this one is a very visual game and lots of fun to play. It will be a few days before I find time, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert C Branch
United States
Granada Hills
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I three, would like to see a video review on this game I almost thought I remember Jeremy saying something about the potential of doing one on this game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Speedy Petey
Sweden
flag msg tools
Jeff_Wells wrote:
I'm considering it. I haven't done one since Claustrophobia (and that was my only so far). But this one is a very visual game and lots of fun to play. It will be a few days before I find time, though.

Please do Jeff, I really enjoyed your video review of Claustrophobia. I really dug the effects to highlight various parts of the gameplay. It had a nice combination of being both informative and evocative - very nice job.

I think your style would also be very well suited for Betrayal at House on the Hill and Mansion of Madness.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wells
United States
Centralia
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SpeedyPetey wrote:
I think your style would also be very well suited for Betrayal at House on the Hill and Mansion of Madness.

At this time I'm limited to what's in my collection. If I decide to pick either of those up at a later date (when I have the cash) I'll definitely give it a try.

jw
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wells
United States
Centralia
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay mine is up now....and wouldn't you know Jeremy beat me to it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.