Subject: GWAR Miniatures, anyone? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mike haney
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
Hey guys. New to the forums.

I know it's been asked before by others, but I figured I'd give it a shot.

I am looking to add the GWAR - Rumble in Antarctica figures to my collection of GWAR related nonsense I collected over the years. I've been into Warhammer for about 10 years and built a few armies, but honestly only recently realized there were GWAR figures made before I had interest in the band.

If anyone has them and would be willing to part with them, please let me know! I am not worries about assembled or unassembled condition, but at the least I would like the five band members. If you only have one or two, I would still like to make a deal. They are pretty hard to find, from what I've found.

For what it's worth, money is almost not an issue, if you have them and would be asking a lot for them. I just really would love to add them to my collection. If you have them, or know of anyone with them, please contact me!

Thank you guys so much!

-Wrel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LordRoY Schizo
msg tools
Today I put up some GWAR Miniatures on E-Bay. Thought you might like to know.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...

-=R=-
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
May I pass along my congratulations for your great interdimensional breakthrough. I am sure, in the miserable annals of the Earth, you will be duly enshrined. -- Lord John Whorfin
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow. I knew these were rare but it's already nearly $200 and still has five days left.

Congrats - you are going to make a pile of money. wow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.