Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Kluck
United States
Hudson
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My used copy of Ambush! arrived yesterday and this morning I arranged the cards in order to find easier during play. I discovered I have quite a few of the same unit and have missing holes in the numerical order.

Is this intentional or did I get one wrong punch sheet?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Kluck
United States
Hudson
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw the card manifest here, and it does look like there are supposed to be holes.

Since only one unit of a kind can be on the map at any one time, whats the point of having multiple ones?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonny Lawless
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
Love my girls!
badge
My name is Glenn! Long have I carried Cyrus's hopes and dreams, and now I bear the Masamune as well! Henceforth, I claim them as my own! I shall slay the Fiendlord Magus and restore our honor!
mbmbmbmbmb
This doesn't sound right. Something is wrong with your set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Garramone
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I remember correctly, the letters "O" and "I" are intentionally missing form the unit counters because of their resemblance to "zero" and "one" respectively. The cards are all numbered numerically, so that should be easy to figure out if some are missing. I don't think there were intentional gaps with those. Hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
The gaps are intentional.

But duplicates aren't.

Some soldiers are very similar in their stats, but they all should have different IDs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.