Taunton
Somerset
flag msg tools
designer
Text coming soon... probably...
badge
Get tipsy and fight a farmer with Strength 3
mbmbmbmbmb
I found a couple of links on BGG about how people have used business card holders for Arkham Horror and Runewars...

... and thought I would make some dividers for Talisman.

Whilst I was at it, I decided to go and buy one of the card holders and give it a try.

Though they work quite nicely, the Warlock Quest and Purchase decks would be too big for one tray if they were sleeved, plus they did not seem to sit right to me. It could be I am being a bit too picky, but there you go! As you can see they would fit sleeved cards if you wanted.

Still, for a fiver and a bit of printing, I think they aren't so bad!

If you want to give them a try, I have uploaded a pdf file which I will put on BGG also.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon New
United Kingdom
Taunton
Somerset
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The file is now available on the Sacred Pool pages at BGG (uploads to the main Talisman entry are blocked off) and I have recently uploaded a slightly altered version with the larger decks together (Quests & Rewards) so they can both be put at the front of the holder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bat Man
msg tools
Wow - I was just about to post this. I actually use the 4 tiered card holders to hold the adventure cards as well. We use 2 tier and single card holders for the other decks. Our group thought it was a pretty good idea..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon New
United Kingdom
Taunton
Somerset
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice! It would be cool to see some pics of them in use.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bat Man
msg tools
I will take some today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.