Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Janiec
United States
(Teller County)
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Have a couple questions after reading the rules.

1) My game came with 10-sided dice numbered zero through nine. If a '0' is rolled, is it read as a 0 or a 10? I'm guessing '10' based upon Campaign Specific Optional Rule 11, but want to be sure -- obviously this makes a big difference on cohesion checks!

2) Campaign Special Rule 2 is missing a conjunction. For the Allied player to gain the Initiative for the rest of the game, must he meet the conditions of (a) and (b)?, or either (a) or (b)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Ronco Poce
Spain
Sevilla
Sevilla
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1) "0" means "10", yes.

2) Allied must meet BOTH conditions simultaneously.

Best Regards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Janiec
United States
(Teller County)
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Puig
Spain
Tarragona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

A question more about initiative:

If the American player plays the operational card (Estaciones de Seguimiento, Observation station) during the operational sequence when both players have chosen card to card, should play the card before rolling for initiative or is it possible to use it after after rolling the dice?

The card only says play it "during" the competition for initiative.

For example: During my playgame both players have chosen Map and they have rolled dice for initiative. The japanese player have got an 8, and the USA player have got a 7. The japanese player shoud get the initiative. But then, is it possible for the USA player to use Estaciones de seguimiento, Observation station at the end of the rolling or should have played it withoth knowing the dice roll result?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.