Hide
4 Posts

Titan» Forums » Rules

Subject: Triple Arrows rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Masher Marshall
msg tools
The rules clearly state that you must move the full number of places as shown on the die roll unless you come into contact with an opponent and perform a battle. My query is that on the board overview of movement the triple arrow states : Continuing : MUST continue in this direction OR STOP.
Stop???? Does this mean i can in actual fact choose to stop even though i have not moved my entire die roll???? If not, then what is the STOP a reference to?????

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
Masher1 wrote:
The rules clearly state that you must move the full number of places as shown on the die roll unless you come into contact with an opponent and perform a battle. My query is that on the board overview of movement the triple arrow states : Continuing : MUST continue in this direction OR STOP.
Stop???? Does this mean i can in actual fact choose to stop even though i have not moved my entire die roll???? If not, then what is the STOP a reference to?????

I think it's just to emphasize that once you've moved your full move, you stop there; IE, triple arrows at that point, while "mandatory" don't force you to move after you've gone as far as you can go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Masher Marshall
msg tools
Thanks for the reply I can sort of see what you are saying, it just seems superfluous. But cool, cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
Masher1 wrote:
Thanks for the reply I can sort of see what you are saying, it just seems superfluous. But cool, cheers

It probably is, but in the case of Titan, I think one plus is that it doesn't really leave many vague situations - as far as I can tell, it's pretty airtight! (Of course, I'm not a long-time expert of the game, so there could be things I'm overlooking).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.