Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Spitzley
United States
Belleville
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
radynski and I are in a quandry. He has Broadsides and Boarding Parties, while I have a complete-ish* copy of the Eon version of Cosmic Encounter with all 9 expansions. What we need is somebody who wants Cosmic Encounter and has a copy of Merchant of Venus they're willing to trade. Alternately, if you want BaBP and have MoV, you can always snip me out of the exchange. Is anybody interested?

* I swapped out the box for storage reasons, and I am missing two of the alien power standups (for which I've printed replacements) and a single counter apiece from three different colors. Otherwise, every single moon, card and other component is present.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Maurer
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Best of luck, I know how hard it is to find Merchants of Venus.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Rabinovich
United States
Prescott
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a copy og MOV available in this month's Games for Geek Gold Lottery.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought (and subsequently sold) a shrinkwrapped copy at Orccon last weekend. Sorry.

Then again, I probably wouldn't trade such a copy for either Cosmic Encounter (I have a full Mayfair edition) or Broadsides & Boarding Parties (never cared for the game).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Spitzley
United States
Belleville
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I thought it worth a shot. If nobody's up for this, I'm probably just going to put the Cosmic Encounter into the current Math Trade.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.