Popular Tags: [View All]
Shawn Kirkham
United States
Graham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I needed some replacement parts for some defective meeples for my Fresco game and I have to say, Queen Games came to the rescue and quickly! I emailed them last week about 5 meeples that were deformed and needing replacement, they asked me which colors and which ones, and once I responded back I had these in my possession in about 5 days! Really quick great customer service!!! Kudos to the team at Queen Games!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Yeo
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
May I know who did you email? I've send 2 emails to them since January regarding the missing Blending table cards, I have yet to receive even a single email acknowledgement from them.

Very disappointing. It is definitely a F-- for me here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Kirkham
United States
Graham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I emailed the staff at these email addresses:

s.alef@queen-games.de
r.gupta@queen-games.de
s.herder@queen-games.de
b.haasbach@queen-games.de
a.schroeter@queen-games.de

Which I found on thier web site at this link:
http://www.queen-games.de/index.php?id=8134

If I remember right, it was Sigfried who actually got this quickly done for me.

Good luck.

-Shawn-
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Jensen
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a similar problem with broken Fresco pieces. Queen never acknowledged my email till after the pieces already arrived -- which was about 10 days after I first wrote them. It was handled by a Sabrina Becker. So praises for their prompt shipping. I just regret sending them a few emails to different addresses because they never acknowledged the original one I sent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Yeo
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone from Queens Games have just contacted me after reading my post here and is currently assisting me. Credit must be given to Queens Games for reading and responding to my post here. Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Walsh
Australia
Adelaide
South Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a problem with missing pink cubes and a deformed "apprentice" piece . E-mailed and had them within about 10 days - to me in Australia ! Couldn't speak more highly of Queen's response ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriele Pezzato
Italy
Padova
PD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also contacted QG for the missing Blending table cards (a common problem, it seems). Since it is not clear who you are supposed to contact, I sent an e-mail to all their addresses on the website (sorry, QG, for the annoyance ) and I quickly received a very nice reply by Rajive Gupta (r.gupta@queen-games.de), so I suggest his address if you need assistance. Great customer service for me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin J Stark
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I too was missing the special blend cards. I emailed Queen Games (I just sent the email to one address although I don't remember which) and they sent the cards right out. Thank you so much Queen Games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rocky Ayers
United States
Unspecified
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been trying to get Queen games to send me the missing purple cubes from my game since January. Just sent an email to all of the folks listed in Shawn's post. Hopefully that will do the trick.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Collarin
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's great news on the prompt response and customer service, but it seems QG needs some better QC!

This game has climbed my want list and now I have some mixed feelings. On the plus side, it seems if there is an issue with what shouldn't have been an issue to begin with, the issue will be rectified in a reasonable amount of time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Kirkham
United States
Graham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
MCOLL81 wrote:
That's great news on the prompt response and customer service, but it seems QG needs some better QC!

This game has climbed my want list and now I have some mixed feelings. On the plus side, it seems if there is an issue with what shouldn't have been an issue to begin with, the issue will be rectified in a reasonable amount of time.

It's not uncommon for publishers to have parts that may be missing or defective. I've seen it published many times about some of the biggest ones out there like ZMAN games, etc...

But, I would say every one of them that I have seen have made good on the missing or defective pieces.

Unfortunately we can run into time issues or possibly even language barriers.

Just an FYI> I have had to post more than one email to several publishers to get something resolved, but all of them eventually made it right. So, when the first time does not resolve an issue...try try again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Yeo
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just an update, have received the missing cards in the mail. It was however send to my neighbor instead (Queens Game wrote '8' instead of '6' for my unit number).

Thanks once again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Kinslow
United States
Piperton
Tennessee
flag msg tools
↳ Do one brain damage ↳ Do one brain damage ↳ End the run
badge
Real heroes wear pink.
mb
I'm trying to get some of my aprenticeeples that didn't come in the original - already sent a mail to customer service.

Thanks for the info, guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Broox
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I also got a copy that was missing the blending cards. I emailed the generic info email address found on the company's web site. What tends to be the turn around on that email address from peoples experience?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Franky Franky
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've sent a mail to S.Herder@queen-games.de and i got a VERY quick reply that they will send me the blending cards!
REALLY GOOD SUPPORT from Queen Games!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S P
United States
Zionsville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
When I purchased Fresco, I had several meeples that were deformed (some where just the top or bottom half...). I sent requests to those same email addresses but never heard back from anyone.

I am glad that you received great customer service but it seems to be far from the norm judging by the number of posts I see talking about their terrible customer service. I do my best to avoid purchasing games from them and instead try to get the games I really want through trades so I know what is coming in the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Franky Franky
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got my replacements today!!!! (aver sending a second mail)
@shawn price:
just resend the mail to all of them. Hope it will work out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S P
United States
Zionsville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Mefilas wrote:
@shawn price:
just resend the mail to all of them. Hope it will work out!

I ended up trading the game away so it is no longer an issue for me, but before I traded it, I followed up twice on my initial email messages without ever getting a response.

Hopefully the recent success of people with their customer service means that Queen games is now taking better care of their customers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ketigid ketigid
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have also requested for replacement parts for some damaged meeples and the respond came within 3 days and the parts within the next 10 days. Superb customer service from Queen Games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Longdin
England
Crawley
West Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
3 emails so far and no response. So I guess the OP's A++ and my E-- customer service ratings average out at a C?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daniele daniele
Italy
Varese
flag msg tools
mbmb
A++ for me. I missing blending table arrived this morning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Longdin
England
Crawley
West Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well it took many emails (and I still never got a reply) but it was a pleasant surprise to find the missing cards in the post yesterday so glad to see Queen didn't ignore my mails altogether. Rating changed to B+
edit: spelling

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandros
Greece
Thessaloniki (mostly), Trikala (sometimes), Meteora (at least once per Trikala trip), Athens (whenever possible), -how many more characters does it accept? Impressive! so I'm moving on with my list- Koromilia, Kavourotripes, Samothraki, Jogja, Bruxelles..
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yesterday I sent an e-mail to info@queen-games.de regarding a defective apprentice meeple and to day I received a reply from Marie-Theres Averbeck - m.averbeck@queen-games.de that they will proceed to sending a replacement in the following days. It was a great service so far!

NOTE: Their reply was thrown into my spam folder for some reason.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gheorghe Alexandru
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my Fresco game and at the setup i noticed i was missing an apprentice.
Saw this thread and sent an email to info@queen-games.de this morning (25.07) and to my surprise i got an answer 10 minutes ago
So answer time was under 12 hours.
Mail came from Marie-Theres Averbeck and its a confirmation they are emailing me the missing piece.
Thumb up for Queen Games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David K.
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lordmethos wrote:
they are emailing me the missing piece.

That's got to be a neat little trick...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.