Popular Tags: [View All]
James Hughes
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
Is anyone else having this problem? The files download just fine, and unzip fine. My computer recognizes that they are jpgs and gives them that icon, but when I open them, all I get is the red 'x'. I tried opening them with a couple different image viewers, and neither were able to open them.

I tried using a different compression software, in hopes there was just some problem with mine, but that didn't help either.

Could the files on the Geek have become corrupt somehow?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Angiolino
Italy
Rome
European Union
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:WoW Star Wars- unable to view the jpgs after unzipping
Ivan DBA (#478058),
I do not know the specific problem, but I have problems myself sometimes with JPGs made by MacIntosh if I try to open them with a PC... Maybe this is the question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ellis Hugh
United States
Edwardsville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:WoW Star Wars- unable to view the jpgs after unzipping
These were definitely created on a PC. Haven't touched a MAC in years. I could make some *.bmp's if this is a problem. Were you looking at the black or white backgrounds?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Wilson
United States
Northampton
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FlyingJenni wrote:
These were definitely created on a PC. Haven't touched a MAC in years. I could make some *.bmp's if this is a problem. Were you looking at the black or white backgrounds?

I have a PC, looking at the black background ones, same problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.