Deadlands: Doomtown» Forums » General

Subject: Visual Spoiler? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan B.
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Is there a visual spoiler for Doomtown anywhere? Imperial Auction Block doesn't have many of the cards up. I've seen images of individual cards on ebay, etc, that look like they were taken from some sort of master spoiler.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Jome
United States
Franklin
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
I am not aware of any such thing nor would I expect such a thing to exist.

Because it could be used to trivially duplicate the game with a printer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Torrens
United States
Myrtle Beach
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Which is odd since Star Wars CCG has been dead for just as long and has every card on a Player's Committee website that creates 'Virtual Card' sets every year or so. Just google 'SWCCG card lists.'

They have full replications of the previous Decipher cards and the Star Wars brand licensing hammer swings a lot heavier than that of PEG and AEG and WoTC combined.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler S
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Low resolution scans are available through bit torrent and also if you download lackey ccg and load the doomtown plugin (I believe these images are identical). Hi res images are what you would want for all but the most utilitarian applications and these aren't available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.