Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From the NG International website today:

http://www.nexusgames.com/read.asp?id=3801

Quote:
The countdown started for the arrival of Letters from Whitechapel and Dakota in American game stores: the two new games published by NG International are shipping to distributors in the USA and will be available in the best game shops on march, 16th.

Magestorm, the other NG International novelty, will also be distributed in the USA before the end of March, but a street date has not been announced yet.

In the old continent, Dakota is available since February, and Magestorm is already landed and will be distributed soon. But an unforeseen event is delaying the arrival of Letters from Whitechapel: the container ship which was delivering the game to Italy has been sequestered by the Chinese government on a humanitarian mission, to bring Chinese citizens out of Libya, and is currently in Bengasi. Now NG International is following how this situation develops to know when the game will be finally available in Europe and will publish the information updating here.

Very excited about this game, hopefully my CSI order will ship with it before the end of the month.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Contemptus Mundi
United States
Cedar City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for this update. I'm placing my order!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Riley
United Kingdom
Bridport
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
...and for our European readers
From the Nexus site

But an unforeseen event is delaying the arrival of Letters from Whitechapel: the container ship which was delivering the game to Italy has been sequestered by the Chinese government on a humanitarian mission, to bring Chinese citizens out of Libya, and is currently in Bengasi. Now NG International is following how this situation develops to know when the game will be finally available in Europe and will publish the information updating here.

People like Gaddafi just don't think through the possible consequences of their behaviour!

Could this be one for the Hitler/Downfall video clip brigade?!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Turco
Italy
Roma
flag msg tools
But I'm going to add game designer to the list one of these days...
badge
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die
mbmbmbmbmb
Didn't see someone already posted this here blush
Anyway, the game is expected to arrive on March 15th in Italy and will be available around the end of the month.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.