Jeff Khoury
United States
White Oak
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
EDIT: For anyone following this thread, This lot sold for the asking price of $150. It took about three weeks and sold despite the repurposed sets being released almost at the time I put up my lot..

The main reason I'm posting this is to highlight that I'm selling a Lot, which isn't immediately discernible by scanning the price listings. I've also seen a few threads like this of peeps pimping their listings, so here's mine:

Quote:
Battlelore Lot including:

Battlelore Base Set
Goblin Marauders
Goblin Skirmishers
Scottish Wars
Call to Arms

All are DoW English editions in excellent, unplayed condition. To save space, all materials, including rules and original insert, have been stored in the base box. Sorry, there are no boxes for the expansions. (There is enough room in the base box that new FFG expansion could be added by removing the insert, so this is still expandable if you wish.)

PAYMENT
I will accept Paypal and domestic (USA) Personal Check.

SHIPPING*
Shipping to be paid by buyer and will be via USPS Parcel Post (unless requested otherwise) w/delivery confirmation. I will ship to USA, Canada, and Europe. International orders to Canada and Europe will require insurance coverage equal to sale price. An exact shipping quote will be provided promptly for USPS orders.

*Shipping from zip code 15028 with an estimated weight of 9-11 lbs (home scale is wonky on low weights, so just an estimate).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Reil
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Marketplace: Base Set + OOP expansions for sale. $150
JVKhoury wrote:
The main reason I'm posting this is to highlight that I'm selling a Lot, which isn't immediately discernible by scanning the price listings. I've also seen a few threads like this of peeps pimping their listings, so here's mine:

I'm in a similar position - thinking of selling my set off and couldn't think of a good way to do it because the marketplace entries don't allow for a very long description. Assuming this isn't a no-no, I may have to follow suit when I'm ready.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Khoury
United States
White Oak
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RedShark92 wrote:
JVKhoury wrote:

I'm in a similar position - thinking of selling my set off and couldn't think of a good way to do it because the marketplace entries don't allow for a very long description. Assuming this isn't a no-no, I may have to follow suit when I'm ready.

I think that it's slightly more difficult with a game like Battlelore because some people (not just on this site) are asking very nearly as much for the base game alone, so my listing just looks like another overpriced base set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Reil
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's been my worry as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I hear you. I have everything Days of Wonder did plus one FFG expansion and I'm interested in selling it all... or at least a lot of it... but how the heck do you really get that message across? Oh well, maybe anyone interested in getting a lot of BattleLore will see this thread and check out what we have to offer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Barree
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
General Bonkers says the War on String may be unwinnable. Detractors worry that his statements will embolden string.
mbmbmbmbmb
I am getting ready to sell my Battlelore collection too. I'm not even sure what the going rate is at the moment but I have the base game plus 7 expansions that I'd like to sell as a single lot. They have all been opened and inventoried but never played. I don't play 2-player games much anymore and have been slowly getting rid of the 2-P stuff. Any suggestions on how best to go about setting a price and selling this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Khoury
United States
White Oak
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For anyone following this thread, I did sell my lot above for the asking price of $150. It took about three weeks and sold despite the repurposed sets being released almost at the time I put up my lot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean
United States
Mechanicsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I don't want happiness by halves, nor is half of sorrow what I want. Yet there's a pillow I would share, where gently pressed against a cheek like a helpless star, a falling star, a ring glimmers on the finger of a hand.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also thinking of selling my Lot of base game and several expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Snyder
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did any/all of you end up putting your collections up for sale? I am in the market for this game and would like picking up a majority at reasonable prices (Not MSRP.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.