Brian Tanner
United States
Odenton
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have up for sale:

2 core set decks of Orcs, all of the Orc cards from the corruption cycle, as well as 2 sets of Orc cards from the Assault on Ulthuan deluxe expansions. I can include the capitol boards as well if they are wanted.

I will sell all of these cards for $19 + $5 shipping (I am going to put them all in the $5 flat rate box from the post office). I figured the price this way:

My reasoning for that price is this: the cost of 2 core sets ($25/per) + the cost of 2 deluxe expansions ($20 / per) plus the cost of 6 battlepacks ($8 / per) = $25 + $25 + $20 + $20 + ($8 * 6) = $138 / 6 (because there are 6 factions, and you are only getting the cards for one + some of the neutrals) = $23, then they are used etc, so I went down to $19. The cards are in good condition though, most of them haven't been played with.

I also have these Neutral/Gray cards to spare with this lot:

1x Innovation
1x Pilgrimage
2x Contested Village
2x Contested Fortress
1x Contested Stronghold
1x Warpstone Excavation
1x Forgotten Cemetery
2x Armoury

EDIT: Now asking $15 + Shipping!

GM me if anyone is interested in picking these up, thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.