Popular Tags: [View All]
Don Eskridge
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello gamers in Seoul! Do you want to get together to play? Is anyone interested in regular gaming Sunday nights around Itaewon? I live in Noksapyeong but would be happy to meet a group at the Starbucks near Mcdonalds in Itaewon (or any other place). I'm considering making a Facebook group just for gaming in Itaewon, since it'd be easier to get things organized. Games I have to play:

Mr. Jack Pocket
Command & Colors: Ancients
Wasabi
Race for the Galaxy + all expansions
Ghost Stories
Space Hulk: Death Angel
Pandemic
Infinite City
Bohnanza
Colossal Arena
Cold War: CIA vs. KGB
The Resistance
Triumvirate
Haggis
Chang-gi
Go

I designed The Resistance and would be especially interested to play that and try out some variants/new ideas if people are down. We'd need at least a group of 5 total, so I'm hoping we can get the numbers. Thanks, and please comment here to let me know.

Don

(Also, if any Admins are reading, it would be cool to get a 'Korea' division in the Asia heading of the forums. Thanks!)

(And check the link below for the current FB group. I think it's too big/doesn't meet regularly, which is why I may make a new one. Please also comment there/FB msg me so I can find you for the group!)

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=111581185528475
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jan w
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Don,

Scouring BGG for info on gaming in Seoul, I found this thread. I joined on FB (even though it seems to have died a death) and the Korea guild.

I'll be moving to Korea in 2013 - it's still far ahead - but I want to be ready for gaming from day 1!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan R
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
Drink a kettle for me when you get there! Polly's Kettle House. Top of "the hill." whistle Great establishment. Follow it up with an "Egg Cheesy" from the lady's cart.

I miss Korea. cry Good times.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.