Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scot Quaranda
United States
Asheville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
This was my second time playing this game and two in the groups first ever. The best part is we were playing a first edition classic copy.

SJ was the Murch, AM was the mindreaders, Jack was the my dude is always worth 4 pts, and I was the voidangry .

It was one of those games where we were all hovering at four and we had to wait and wait until someone found some edge to win.

A number of we can tie offers were made, but to no avail. When my turn came around I had forgotten that I could pour it on and win and all I had to my name was a cosmic zap and a compromise card. AM hinted he would be into compromise. I hinted I might be interested as well. I cosmic zapped to leave him guessing (overriding his mindreading powers) and then wallah we both played compromise. We then agreed to trade planets, thus giving us both victory.

Maybe not the thrill of victory that goes with taking home the win solo, but I love crazy endings, and this one took the cake.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.