United States
Memphis
Tennessee
flag msg tools
how sweet the sound...
badge
Fear The Hat !!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Since this is an expansion review and I've already gone into my feelings on the base game, I will try to make this a little more brief.

This expansion brings in a few new maps (the mesa or high ground offers is really nice) and many more cards with characters and equipment (72 in all, also the variety of cards is one of my favorite aspects of the game). There are some new challenges with the 40 new labyrinth guardians. The Lith strategica is a new challenge spot, but you don't get VP for this one, just new characters (I tend to could do with out this one as it can be unbalancing, but it's a nice option).

The best part of the expansion though is the team bases. This opens up the new features of a team vault, a prison, and the option to destroy a team base for VP (or raid their vault for stuff, my favorite). I do find it a little odd though that you can raid the vault quicker than your opponents can go in the normal route and take their own stuff, but heh, that's what you get for letting the enemy in your base.

Overall this is by far the best expansion to the game and absolutely a must have, I can't remember a time playing without the bases since our group acquired this expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.