Will Miner
United States
Germantown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone,
I will be visiting the PJ area in March and was wondering if there are any game stores selling WoW miniatures? KL is a possibility as well as long as the LRT takes me there.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Seb. ●leoskyangel●
Malaysia
Bangsar & PJ
flag msg tools
badge
I play games not to win, it's the gathering that's important - Thanks for the tip Cate108!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there. Sorry, I didn't notice about your post.
There are 3 places that I'd suggest you to check.

1) Comics corner
-located in Bangsar Village Shopping Mall (near to Bangsar LRT station)
-Facebook

2) comics mart
-located on the 3rd Floor of MidValley Shopping Mall

3) imagine games
-they're a distributor and have shops scattered in Klang Valley (check link below). Their best known shop is Toybox, located in PJ. and Meeples, in Subang Jaya.
-Imagine Games Malaysia

My best bet for you to find a copy is to contact the person in charge for Imagine Games, which should be Edwin
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur
flag msg tools

Also, there was a guy who wants to trade in his new copy of WoW, you can check it out here: Anyone interested in a copy of Wings of War WW2 Deluxe Set?

Above all, I'd suggest you to contact them beforehand to ask if they have it in stock. Good Luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Miner
United States
Germantown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the help. My wife is visiting her parents ,,so I sent her on a mission,,,to find the last two remaining planes ..to complete my mini set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Seb. ●leoskyangel●
Malaysia
Bangsar & PJ
flag msg tools
badge
I play games not to win, it's the gathering that's important - Thanks for the tip Cate108!
mbmbmbmbmb
Aha, I see. I wish her Good Luck. It's been raining on&off for the past few days, so the weather should be a breeze if she's traveling on foot..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stephen yong
Malaysia
flag msg tools
billingspike wrote:
Hi everyone,
I will be visiting the PJ area in March and was wondering if there are any game stores selling WoW miniatures? KL is a possibility as well as long as the LRT takes me there.

Thanks for any suggestions!

We are a new board games cafe located at TTDI, KL. Although the address is KL, it is actually nearer to PJ. TTDI is next to 1-Utama area in Damasara.

We are a new board games cafe located at TTDI, KL. We provide board games for free (for the time being). Yes you can play for free!.
Location for HobbyNCoffee Board Games Cafe at http://www.hobbyNcoffee.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meeples Cafe
Malaysia
Subang Jaya
Selangor
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Will,

We don't sell WoW miniatures. But we're a board game cafe board game cafe / game retailer located in Subang Jaya (KL suburb), with over 400 board games for play in the cafe & sell over 2000 board game titles, including X-Wing miniature titles etc. (see the full list here: http://www.meeples.com.my/game-list.php)

Feel free to visit us or check us out at http://www.meeples.com.my/

Cheers,
Log
The Meeples Team

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.