Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Heynes
South Africa
Cape Town
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi.

I played my first game last night and i have a few questions.

Can i place more than one of my people on the civilization cards at one time? For example can i place 3 of my tribe on the cards when it is my turn.

Another one..We were playing a 3 player game and my friend argued that the 'love' hut, tool maker and field were one place and could therefore place 2 of his people on the hut and then one in the field at the same time on his turn. I don't think that is legal. Is it?

Thanks for the answers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Janne Henriksson
Mongolia
Ulaanbaatar
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you can even take all four civ cards if you manage to place one of your tribe members on each one of them.

And no. The hut, tool maker and the field are different areas and tribe members can't be placed simultaneously on them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Fisk
United Kingdom
Stoke on Trent
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
Come on you Seagulls! Sami Hyppia's Blue & White army!
badge
That's weird. This bit used to mention Shire Games, and tell you all how wonderful we are. But it seems to have got deleted. Let's see what happens this time ....
mbmbmbmbmb
kinekor02 wrote:
Can i place more than one of my people on the civilization cards at one time? For example can i place 3 of my tribe on the cards when it is my turn.

To clarify the above answer ...

You can only place one tribesman on one card on your turn, but if no one else claims a card by your next turn, you can claim another one then.

Quote:
Another one..We were playing a 3 player game and my friend argued that the 'love' hut, tool maker and field were one place and could therefore place 2 of his people on the hut and then one in the field at the same time on his turn. I don't think that is legal. Is it?

As above, not legal. They are three separate places.

N.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Jensen
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Remember that in a 3p game that only two of the three village jobs (field, tool or love shack) can be taken in one round, and among the 4 resources no more than two colors can occupy the maximum 7 spaces each. We didn't play that right in our first game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd McCorkle
United States
Anderson
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
quixotequest wrote:
Remember that in a 3p game that only two of the three village jobs (field, tool or love shack) can be taken in one round, and among the 4 resources no more than two colors can occupy the maximum 7 spaces each. We didn't play that right in our first game.

...and there are only 3 hut stacks.

To sum up the OP questions:
each card, hut, and "village space" is its own area. You can grab multiple spots, but it will take multiple placement turns.

The only time you place multiple dudes in one turn/action is on the resource gathering areas or exactly two on the love hut.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.