Hugh G. Rection
United States
La Mesa
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
luckycharms94 wrote:
Just wanted to say that it looks like they're finally reprinting Dunwich, according to the ffg site. It's changed from the red "Not Available" to an orange "Not YET Available". Thank you goo.

Fixed that for you. Stay with the theme... goo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anich
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Does anyone have any idea when will the reprint be finished and become available at the stores? I may be a bit impatient at times and not being able to find any dates to expect is way too frustrating for me... whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dunwich is still showing as being "In Development" on FFG's website. As it's a reprint, I'm not sure exactly what this denotes. Perhaps it means FFG is gathering all of the images and files for the game, making some minor spelling corrections, packaging it up, and sending it off to whoever prints it for them.

My guess would be that it would show up on store shelves mid-summer at the earliest, though late summer would probably be a better estimate. The reprints of LatT and BGotW just showed up in FLGS last week, so maybe you could figure out when those two reprints showed up as "In Development" on FFG's site.

I was lucky enough to find a new copy of Dunwich a couple weeks ago (at retail) at a FLGS about 45 mins from me. I picked it up, but have not yet played with it. Everyone seems to agree that the Injury/Madness cards add a lot to the game, so I was hoping to add it to my game nights as soon as possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walker Boh
United States
flag msg tools
I emailed customer service about the release date of Dunwich Horror, here is basically what they said:

"When the printing is done the status will change to 'On the Boat' and the game will arrive in 4-6 weeks. It was unfortunately out of stock for longer than we would have liked."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Thorson
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to Amazon this will be available this Friday!

Finally!!

Kyle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Miller
United States
Cicero
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are some places on Amazon that still have their initial shipment of Dunwich (i.e Boardgames4Us and The Games Keep, LLC). Others like Funagain Games have already run out of there initial shipment and are waiting on their second shipment.

I can tell you from my experience trying to get a copy that Dunwich is going FAST everywhere! So if you really want Dunwich order it as soon as you can.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.