Subject: Best Online Game Sites rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
sharon p
Canada
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
I am just wondering what gamesites are really good for playing....there is a one many people talk about on here that has many german games, but i have such a hard time trying to figure it out...wondering if anyone has any suggestions at all...I love many different types of games so am open to many different ideas...
thx
shar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Check this list out http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist.php3?action=view&listi...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kevin crog
United States
N. Canton
Ohio
flag msg tools
I use ludagora.net, boiteajeux, and achiles citadels. You can look them up on google. They are all foreign language sites, but it is easy to copy text and enter it into the translator on dictionary.com. Have fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Penny
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Melsana wrote:

THe list if for vendors not sites for playing games right? DD

Well to answer the question about sites that you can play games, there is of course bsw, and then several others. I believe there are several lists that list these sites so do a geeklist search for online game or something you can find out.

If the site you are referring to is bsw, let me tell you it's very easy now that most stuff are in english. You just need a good tutor to get you started, and then you are set. If you like german games then I don't know any other sites that have that many games in one place where you play against real people. It is worth the effort to investigate. A lot of people are intimidated by bsw at first because it is in german or it looks confusing, but it's really that bad. If I can figure out how it works when everything was still in german then anyone can do it. meeplemeeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahh your right... I read too fast and since I don't play the games online, I just thought it was for purchasing games not playing...

Sorry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Zurfluh
United States
Cranbury
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
flexgames.com

best site - period

Why? Just because it's a "small" community. You're getting to know your opponents.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludes
United States
Honor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

There is a list of gaming sites on this thread:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geekforum.php3?action=viewthrea...

I've been collecting more, but haven't compiled them beyond bookmarking ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludes
United States
Honor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

And here's a pile of Geeklists ... should keep you busy for a while ... laugh
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist.php3?action=viewtagged...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sharon p
Canada
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Wow, thx for the great replies...i am starting to check them all out now
thx again
shar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.