Popular Tags: [View All]
Norm Tardi
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know there was some complaints about the cards being thinner and not the same size as the base game, but I was just wondering if anyone had this issue?

My two decks aren't even the same size. Half of them are a little shorter and about a MM narrower...makes shuffling a real pain. I'm hoping this is just a printing error and it can be replaced, but if this is fairly common...wow, I don't know what I'll do then since I HATE sleeved cards.

I've emailed Eagle so we'll see what they says.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernest S
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow! That looks pretty bad. I didn't have any problem with the cards I received. They all match eachother and the base game. Hope you can get this resolved.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Randy Weston - The Spirits of Our Ancestors
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Three of the last four threads in this folder now ask the same question. Here are the other two:

Card size and thickness
Is it just me, or are these new cards thinner?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norm Tardi
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sphere wrote:
Three of the last four threads in this folder now ask the same question. Here are the other two:

Card size and thickness
Is it just me, or are these new cards thinner?

No, those threads are all about cards being thinner or different from the base game, that issue doesn't bother me...my question is about cards in the expansion being different from themselves.

I did hear from Keith, and he says they sound like they were just miscut so they are going to send me a new deck.

N
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Randy Weston - The Spirits of Our Ancestors
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ravensson wrote:
No, those threads are all about cards being thinner or different from the base game, that issue doesn't bother me...my question is about cards in the expansion being different from themselves.

I did hear from Keith, and he says they sound like they were just miscut so they are going to send me a new deck.

N

I should have read more closely. I'm glad you're getting help with them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.