United States
Germantown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From Phil:
Quote:

Deanna tells me that already in the first 2 hours there are 92 orders of the map. So its high time (so to speak) for me to announce two map contests!!

There is an easter egg on the new map. The first to report back what the Easter Egg is wins a free set of the funky "High Frontier Freighters and Outposts", postage paid. Reply to this forum if you think you have found it. (And Wulf, you are disbarred since I think you suggested this Easter Egg).

Also there are a few changes on the map, over and above the new Trans-Jovian sites. These changes reflect some errata that I have been accumulating. The person that sends me the most number of correct changes also wins a free set of the funky "High Frontier Freighters and Outposts", postage paid.

The entrys for the number of changes should NOT be sent to this forum, instead send to phileklund@gmail.com.

There is at least one world that changed size. I might as well get this off my chest now. Since I have contacts at LPL, and have access to the latest data, this change was in the spirit of offering you the most up to date science!! (There is not a word of truth to the alternate theory, that in the excel spreadsheet where I keep track of all worldly attributes, that I mistakenly used an arithmetic mean to set the limits between sizes. This would have been foolish, because the HF sizes are log 2, and one cannot use an arithmetic mean as a dividing line between log 2 values.)

Someone can post this on Boardgame Geek, if they wish.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Clemente
California
flag msg tools
Here the truceless armies yet / Trample, rolled in blood and sweat; / They kill and kill and never die; / And I think that each is I. // None will part us, none undo / The knot that makes one flesh of two, /
badge
Sick with hatred, sick with pain, / Strangling -- When shall we be slain? // When shall I be dead and rid / Of the wrong my father did? / How long, how long, till spade and hearse / Puts to sleep my mother's curse?
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Clemente
California
flag msg tools
Here the truceless armies yet / Trample, rolled in blood and sweat; / They kill and kill and never die; / And I think that each is I. // None will part us, none undo / The knot that makes one flesh of two, /
badge
Sick with hatred, sick with pain, / Strangling -- When shall we be slain? // When shall I be dead and rid / Of the wrong my father did? / How long, how long, till spade and hearse / Puts to sleep my mother's curse?
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvpcOqSK7YU&feature=related
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.