Subject: Combining steps rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
beresford dickens
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have another 'extremely unlikely' situation in that I have been using step-reduced cavalry as garrisons and they have been captured. This effectively reduces the Force Pool by TWO steps per unit. So...

In general, can I combine step-reduced units to produce one full-strength unit (and return the other one to the Force Pool)?

In particular, can I combine step-reduced units which are enemy prisoners?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bob kalinowski
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Beresford;

You can't combine step reduced units on map; they are supposed to represent the training and esprit de corps, yadda yadda yadda, of the cavalry regiments, which shouldn't be too homogenous. Oobviously, when you get step reinforcements during recruiting, you can rebuild the cavs to full. Since they still generally benefit you even in reduced state regarding Tac chits, that's my rationale.

For prisoners, I think yes you can consolidate the 1 or 0 sp pows and return one counter to the force pool for future recruiting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.