http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=2026

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathon Ebonsword
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like they also posted revised tournament rules with point costs for the artillery units and new heroes from Operation Cyclone.

Oddly, though, they *didn't* include point costs for the command squads, sniper teams, and observer teams.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Swart
United States
Moscow
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Most likely because they are coming with said cards already adjusted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Meyers
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I like the preview for the next campaign. It looks like the Axis will be getting some fast moving, ambushing mind controlled surgically altered gorrilas. Sounds like they get a gorilla hero also.

The new walkers and artillery rules sound great. The new tiles are an interesting addition. I just thought they'd include more of the previous tiles. It's a bonus that they have new rules with them. I think I'm going to wait for the observer squad before I get the new robots. The artillery range is severly handicapped with them.

I hope FFG continues the good work, Dust Tactics is evolving well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K G
United States
albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
I wasn't born ! I sprang from the forhead of God , as he contemplated a particularly vile joke !
badge
I wasn't born , I was hatched in the deepest darkest part of the ocean , and raised by sharks !
mbmbmbmbmb
Da Black Gobo wrote:
Most likely because they are coming with said cards already adjusted.

or because they arent hitting the streets yet , and FFG wants to keep the delusional revised points costs of said units under wraps until the last second since they are listed as still on the boat .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.