Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: FFPWiki [+] [View All]
Kurt Rompot
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If the Vyborian Arbiters have a Conquest marker on a location that has been Demolished, what happens if the Rebuild event card is played on the location?

Does the Conquest marker remain in play after the Demolished marker is removed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garrett Herdter
United States
Strasburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering that too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Hill
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
krompot wrote:
If the Vyborian Arbiters have a Conquest marker on a location that has been Demolished, what happens if the Rebuild event card is played on the location?

No. The Conquest Marker is removed when the Location is Rebuilt and the Demolished marker is taken off.

- Jason
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Umstattd
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
All Hail Lelouch
mbmbmbmb
jchill7 wrote:
krompot wrote:

No. The Conquest Marker is removed when the Location is Rebuilt and the Demolished marker is taken off.

- Jason

Is this something specific to the Arbiters or does the rebuild event always remove the conquest token when the demolished token is removed? I thought it was an option of removing a conquest token or a demolished token. Not both. If this is an official errata then that's fine. Just want to make sure I understand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.