Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Nichols
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anybody successfully ordered anything recently from the Eagle Games web site? I ask because I put in an order almost two weeks ago for this expansion (USPS Priority) but nothing. No word back from them after an e-mail to customer service. They vacationing or out of business?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John L
United States
Louisville
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This happened to me. They can't actually ship RoM in a USPS box (it's too big), so it gets stuck in their system and doesn't move. I emailed Eagle through the web site, and they got it unstuck. You'll have to switch the shipping to UPS.

Actually, that costs so much more that you are brushing up against the $30 free shipping minimum. I went ahead and added the new Railways of the East map to my order too, for a total of $40 with free shipping. (I'm a RRT player, as I suspect you are as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred CS
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmb
Hi Greg,

Please e-mail me at this account and I will find out why you have not gotten a response. My apolgoies for the delay in hearing back from us.

Keith
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.