Popular Tags: [View All]
Flip Florey
United States
Brewer
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just designed and twisted up a life sized balloon Tardis (Doctor Who's time machine). I did it for a contest on wheresthetardis.com , you're supposed to create your own Tardis and take picture of it in a public place. I took it down to our local library, along with a balloon fez and a balloon Dalek.

you can find my entry at http://wheresthetardis.com/entry/350

If you can go there (click on the link or copy and paste it) and just take the two seconds to vote for it I would be eternally grateful. I really want to win this contest and first prize is a private screening of Doctor Who in my area.

So help a fellow geek out and cast a vote. I appreciate it.

I have also started a facebook group called Flips fantastical ballon tardis contest campaign. I am taking challenges on there to create balloon versions of Doctor Who stuff. I created an Ood and a replica of K9 so far, but I am looking for other challenges.

But take the time to vote before you challenge me.

Thanks a lot ahead of time.
-Flip
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Dontanville
United States
Charlottesville
VA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Plate of Shrimp.
badge
Here we are folks, the dream we all dream of.
mbmbmbmbmb
Fez's are cool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Eager
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
DBA Junkie
badge
"A Book should serve as the Ax for the frozen sea within us."-- KAFKA
mbmbmbmbmb
goo I'll vote if you promise to make your presentation in a shrill megalomaniac Davros-type tirade. goo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff
United States
Pensacola
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm assuming you meant a life sized model of the outside. A life size model of the inside would be a little more challenging... (Plus, how would you make the swimming pool???)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flip Florey
United States
Brewer
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cabalzero wrote:
:goo: I'll vote if you promise to make your presentation in a shrill megalomaniac Davros-type tirade. :goo:

You've got it, but I need to practice my gargling a glass of water while speaking through a synthesizer. When I win I will do my acceptance speech ala Davros.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flip Florey
United States
Brewer
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jeffreyac wrote:
I'm assuming you meant a life sized model of the outside. A life size model of the inside would be a little more challenging... (Plus, how would you make the swimming pool???)

Well, I try to get as close as possible, but the library couldn't get the permits for the construction of the differential engines. Alas!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.