Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Marso
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
If a character rolls a die using the sledge hammer and fails, have they lost the fight all together or can they still participate in the fight?

For example, I use the sledgehammer, I roll a 2. I fail. Can I now roll 2 dice as in a regular fight against a zombie on same space/perhaps more then 2 dice depending on whether on whether I use another weapon, etc.

Bob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I read the SH as effectively replacing your 2 dice with 1 die roll. If you roll 4-6, plop, you kill the zombie. If you roll 1-3, might still fend off if the zombie rolls less. Your SH roll = your Fight roll for that round. Also, SH says additional Fight Dice may not be added, so you use decide to use it, best hope you roll that 4-6.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spencer Myers
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, Rauli is correct.

The 1 sledgehammer dice will replace your 2 regular dice in this fight, not in addition to.

The zombie still rolls his 1 dice (and he can add more dice from playing a card, etc.).

If you roll 4-6 zombie is killed instantly. If you roll 1-3 you can still fend off the zombie if he rolls less than you do. (ie; if you roll 3 and he only rolls a 1 or 2).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Marso
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb

Thanks for your answers, appreciate it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.