Townsville
Queensland
flag msg tools
designer
1- 2- 3- 4!- A- A- 5!
badge
110% Rally
mbmbmbmbmb
After playing a few games I decided to re-color the basic cars that come with Outlander to give my players more variety when choosing vehicles. Although I would like to eventually go down the miniature direction for this game, I am finding my players, so far, like the simplicity of the cards and flat terrain for playability.
Hence the need to have a few more vehicles to choose from to personalize the experience.
(One player has already marked a car for his personal use only - NO ONE ELSE CAN CHOOSE IT!!! - and yes, he does shout it.)

I am looking forward to more official vehicle releases that will enhance this game as it deserves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregg Lewis
United States
Abilene
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
These look great, I especially like the Police variants, the Interceptor especially.

I finished scanning the expansion vehicle art this morning - all I need to do is add the color and slap them on the vehicle bases.

Just a quick note to all you kitbashers out there - if anyone wants the original PSDs for the vehicle art/bases, just let me know and I can send them to you.

-G
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Heywood
United States
Kelso
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Those are really neat!

As for me I'm just going to get toy cars to play with. And paint them in fun color combinations. And perhaps modify them with glue on guns and whatnot. And maybe get minis for the drivers as well.

But recolors and new expansion art are so very cool as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregg Lewis
United States
Abilene
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
My new favorite ... beware all you 'Riders, there's a new Interceptor in town.

-G
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.