Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan Lewis
United States
McKinney
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
If you are the Keeper, be careful when you are sorting out your mythos deck. There are two similar stairs icons. One is going up, the other is going down. We missed this in our first playthrough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Engstrom
United States
Mount Prospect
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Grey Dolphin Games
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed that. The only reason I noticed is the up arrow stairs were separated in the sorted deck by the doors.

I think there's 5 mythos cards of every icon. So, you should have a mythos deck of 5 times the number of symbols shown. A good check perhaps?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy McKinney
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Huh. I guess we got that wrong in our game. I didn't seem to notice, so maybe it's not a huge deal. But then again, there were some cards that I never could find the rooms for. So maybe that's the cause.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Lewis
United States
McKinney
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I only noticed because I drew 2 or 3 in a row that were stairs icons (up and down) and I was really giving the investigators a hard time in the foyer! devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.