Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wayne Foley
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just started getting into the game after buying from all the close-outs. I like it so far but I can tell I will have a lot of questions. I tried searching for answers but didn't see them so forgive me if they have been asked before.

1. If I have 2 separate units, which means 2 separate unit cards, can I choose to activate the same one twice or do I need to keep track of which I already activated and which one hasn't?

2. If I have an Incarnate attached to a unit does his card go in the stack along with the unit card, thus giving the unit 2 activations, or do I put only 1 card in the stack?

Thanks for helping with these 2, I am sure more are coming as we add more advanced rules!

Miniton

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Gerleman
United States
Adel
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. You can choose which unit to activate first, but each unit may only be activated once per round.

2. Each unit only gets one card in the activation sequence, regardless of special fighters or incarnates attached to it.

Hope that clears things up. Enjoy the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T C
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
Incoming Priority Message...
mbmbmbmbmb
Good questions. It's not very clear in the book what to do with the special cards for a unit and/or the incarnate cards. I'm assuming since they are attached to a specific unit, activating the unit also activates them. Just keep their cards nearby for reference when activating them.

T.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James

Brooklyn Park
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wayne,
Ask away, we have all been there... I got into the game a year ago, and had the same issues... now we have a group that plays 1x week and we can not get enough... Stick with it, for the close-out price- this is the best mini game on the market...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Foley
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the responses. That it how we played both and I just wanted to make sure I understood it right. I am excited about this game as I picked up tons of Mini's with all the sales and can field good size armies.
I foresee a lot of questions regarding "Magic" coming up so i'm glad to know there is some help out there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.