Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hilary Hartman
United States
GLENNALLEN
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
Just your friendly, neighborhood game player and superhero!
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered my copy yesterday and cannot wait for it to arrive! No Retreat! is one of my favorite wargames, and with this much anticipated expansion the game will finally be getting a lot more table time!

Thanks, Carl, for thinking of your solo fans!

Take care,
Hil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Qu├ębec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
puck4604 wrote:
I ordered my copy yesterday and cannot wait for it to arrive! No Retreat! is one of my favorite wargames, and with this much anticipated expansion the game will finally be getting a lot more table time!

Thanks, Carl, for thinking of your solo fans!

Take care,
Hil

Thanks for the kind words, Hilary!

See this expansion not as a full-fledged 100% solitaire game, but more as something to enhance solitaire playing. IMHO more wargames should do this.

And this expansion idea came naturally: A few weeks ago (at a local convention) was the FIRST TIME EVER ever I was able to play a full game of "No Retreat!" against an opponent! No kidding... blush

BTW, I "won" as the Soviets, but it was a really close and exciting fight (shame on me, both Lenigrad and Stalingrad were lost at one time!).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.