Tom Dickson
United States
National City
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is possible to lose prestige below 1. Do you stop at 1 or go to 0? Going negative seems impossible.

Can you play multiple museum cards when placing a dinosaur? For example, if I have three cards that give me a prestige for placing a dinosaur, can I use them all when placing one dinosaur?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Rules questions
(The answer to the negative prestige would have to be "no", would be more complex that it was worth to go negative)

For your other question: official answer in http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/639404/official-answers-to-m...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Dickson
United States
National City
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I'll quote it here for people searching:

Quote:

No. Only one event card can be played with each new dinosaur. (But if you want to try something different and make it your own "house rule," feel free. Let us know how it works for you.)

To answer Diane's question, it worked too well. I was able to win as the "bone"r with the bonus prestige by only placing one dinosaur right at the end. Everything else was gained via attacks and other nefarious means.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bombcar wrote:
Thanks! I'll quote it here for people searching

LOL, cool, now it will appear twice

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.