Popular Tags: [View All]
Snappy Dan
United States
Wesley Chapel
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice storage! Couple questions, if you don't mind me asking:

1. Who makes that plastic storage container (model #?), and does it hold all the tokens and ships?

2. Where can I purchase the components you used to build those tuck boxes? I've never built one, so I'd like to use components that provide excellent results.

As an FYI regarding game play, used Merchant Tokens are placed face-down in the upper-right corner of the board, not face-up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snappy Dan
United States
Wesley Chapel
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TankBoy wrote:
The poster board you can get from the same place or Hobby Lobby and the adhesive back paper you can get at any office supply store. I use either 3M or Avery full sheet 8 1/2"x 11 for Inkjet printers.

Oh, so you used the tuck box template on the poster board to cut out the tuck box, then printed the colored template on the adhesive back paper, and then applied it to the poster board tuck box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snappy Dan
United States
Wesley Chapel
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gotcha! I didn't look closely enough at the larger versions of your image. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Ramundi
Canada
Cornwall
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow. That looks gorgeous. Good job.

I just used the cardboard runners to make sections for the decks in the original box itself. I could have made it better than I did, but I liked what I came up with (considering I only spent 15 minutes on it).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.