Michael Sweazey
United States
Powder Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks in advance for any quick responses since we have a game going on now.

We have the High Alert Environment Card (Passing one villain to right at the end of your villain phase) when Ashardalon made his appearance in Scenario 4. Since Ashardalon is activated every heroes' villain phase, can he be the monster passed? It seems like it would negate the card...which I wouldn't complain about since we have three legion devils, a grell, a jibbering mouther, a kobold, and an orc smasher active against the two of us.

Thanks,
Michael

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Except that it states "Monster Card" and Ashardalon is not on a card. Sure, a technicality, but one that not only is valid but also feels right.

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Sweazey
United States
Powder Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Works for me...it seemed like it would defeat a mechanism set up to kill me, and that would be inconsistent with every other rule in the game!

Michael

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Swan
Australia
Randwick
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
msweazey wrote:
Passing one villain to right at the end of your villain phase

Is that what the card says exactly? Seems odd to say "one villain" when you normally only ever have one villain in play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.