Warangel» Forums » General

Subject: Available in the U.S. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Brooks
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Some are born to move the world To live their fantasies But most of us just dream about The things we'd like to be Sadder still to watch it die Than never to have known it For you, the blind who once could see The bell tolls for thee...
mbmbmbmbmb
For anyone (like me) who has wanted to try Warangel but didn't want to order it from overseas, it is now available in the US from www.gamesinabox.com

They only carry the base set right now. Ordering expansions might be a possibility if the game sells well.

I have ordered from them in the past, and they are a reliable seller.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelo Porazzi
Italy
Milano
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:Available in the U.S.
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geekforum.php3?action=viewthrea...
Thanks Jim for your forum and to all Gamers who show interest after so many years in these home-made games I love to create and illustrate: I really appreciate.
Christel of Games in a Box was very kind ordering some copies of WarAngel PeaceBowl and TATATA! and I'm glad they sold out WarAngel in few days.
To appreciate this selfproduced wargame at best, two hints:
WOODENBLOCKS and TOURNAMENT RACES.
Gamers who appreciate this game have their favourite armies mounted on painted woodenblocks, you see on website WWW.WARANGEL.IT.
Tournament Races are available on the same website to have less pieces to mount and have better balanced armies.
See also the complete set of hexed maps that match many territories of our Earth. For any info on the game, feel free to contact me, to me is a pleasure know other Gamers thanks to these games
Ciao, Angelo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.