Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Powers
United States
Marble
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As usual for me, when I get second copies of these post card games I send them along to someone else.

So who wants a copy?

Free if you don't mind it being sent as a postcard. International is just fine. A minimal payment (probably in GG) if you want it packaged up in an envelope instead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweetgotham
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I saw pale kings and princes too, Pale warriors, death-pale were they all; They cried—‘La Belle Dame sans Merci Hath thee in thrall!’
mbmbmbmbmb
Huh....interesting. All the bits are as in the photo? I have never played anything like this; would it be a good way to wet my toes into wargamming?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Powers
United States
Marble
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sweetgotham wrote:
Huh....interesting. All the bits are as in the photo? I have never played anything like this; would it be a good way to wet my toes into wargamming?

Yeah, you cut out the bits on the right, and the rules are on the back.

I don't know how it'll be as a toe wetter, but if you geekmail me your address, I'll send it along and you can try it out.

The rules don't seem that complicated, but they're packed pretty densely onto the back of the postcard. Not surprising based on the small area available, just a warning.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Powers
United States
Marble
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a quick update. This copy is gone, it has been sent to
Sweetgotham
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I saw pale kings and princes too, Pale warriors, death-pale were they all; They cried—‘La Belle Dame sans Merci Hath thee in thrall!’
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.