Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Glenn Margewich
United States
Clifton
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I am on a Master Key tile that is next to a Gold tile with a single arrow pointing toward the Master Key, can I just move back and forth each turn to collect gold every other turn?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you can, but I expect that your opponents may try to make your life miserable somehow.

I once played a six player game where one player set up a similar combo. He was all alone, but the rest of us were grouped together. Well, one of us played a "steal a tile" tile, and the others all took their turn by stealing one of his tiles. On his next turn he moved into the key room (that only had the coin room attached). One of the rest of us then destroyed the coin room, so he was trapped in the coin room with nowhere to go, and no tiles in his hand to play.

Good times.

Gooood times.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Dew
United States
Hinesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hahahahaha!!! He must've really been on the outs for everyone to align against him!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Stivers
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drakon is a game of diplomacy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.