Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
juan c marquez
Mexico
ZAPOPAN
JALISCO
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
i pllan to buy one of these two games. which one playes better with 6? replay value? fun overall? whin on is better as a light almost party game? or are there better game similar to this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
juan c marquez
Mexico
ZAPOPAN
JALISCO
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
sorry for the typing mistakes! also which one playes better for two as i plan to play with my gf also. (basically need good 6p, light with good tactics or strategy that is not so much a party game and plays in about 40-80 tops.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Johnson
United States
Cottage Grove
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Leaping Lemmings is the more strategic game in some ways (there are more things to do in a turn), but in Fearsome Floors you can control the monsters movements (just like the eagles) if you know what you are doing.

Fearsome Floors is better with 2 or with younger kids (art is more fun IMO), but I think Leaping Lemmings is the better game.

It's close, and choice is really based on taste and level of complexity wanted... as Leaping Lemmings has more "rules."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
juan c marquez
Mexico
ZAPOPAN
JALISCO
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
thanks, right now im more inclined to leaping lemmings unless i get other suggestions or more people tell that fearsome floors is better...

ericbjohnson wrote:

Leaping Lemmings is the more strategic game in some ways (there are more things to do in a turn), but in Fearsome Floors you can control the monsters movements (just like the eagles) if you know what you are doing.

Fearsome Floors is better with 2 or with younger kids (art is more fun IMO), but I think Leaping Lemmings is the better game.

It's close, and choice is really based on taste and level of complexity wanted... as Leaping Lemmings has more "rules."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Garnica
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Allow me to give a fat +1 for Leaping Lemmings.

I haven't played Fearsome Floors, but I own Lemmings and thoroughly enjoy playing it every chance I get! You can read my review on it if it helps...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.