8 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Settlers 5-6 Player Expansion 3rd Edition rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Stone
England
flag msg tools
Hi, I'm looking for the Settlers of Catan 5-6 Player Expansion set...BUT....the 3rd Edition copy. Can anyone help? Am in the UK but willing to pay for shipping obviously as long as you're not asking a ridiculous price for the set!!

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Hinchliffe
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll have to double check, but I think I have that still in the shrink wrap. (Got it as a gift but already had it). Its at my cottage so I'll check when I go up there next week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Stone
England
flag msg tools
Sweet! let me know. Thank you mate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Hinchliffe
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
insearchofsettlers wrote:
Sweet! let me know. Thank you mate.

Yup, I've got it. Still shrink wrapped and all. What were you thinking?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Stone
England
flag msg tools
Awesome!! I've only just go this...hope I'm too late. Can I buy it off you and pay for postage obviously to the UK and ask you to send it??

I will do some research and try to find out how much it'll cost to post. How much do you want for it? I hope not too much as I cant really justify spending a great deal on this!!!

But thanks mate, really appreciate it.

Adam

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Stone
England
flag msg tools
I'd need a zip code to calculate the costs. Do you have any ideas how much it would be? If not, let me know your zip and I'll work it out. Many thanks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Stone
England
flag msg tools
Hello mate, not sure if you are still out there, but am still hoping to get that Settlers Expansion off you. Im moving house soon so would like to get it asap if possible.

Could you email me at adam@adamstone.co.uk and we can converse outside of this forum!?

Thanks

Adam
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Hinchliffe
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Email sent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.