United States
Cape Coral
Florida
flag msg tools
Solo Gamers are NOT lonely!
badge
Together We Game Alone (1 Player Guild)
mbmbmbmbmb
I couldn't find anything in the rules to clarify this. Not saying they aren't there, I just can't seem to locate it. Does anyone know if there is a maximum of figures allowed on one space? I thought after my last session it was a bit nuts when I had 4 cultists and a chthonian on the same small space to attack the same investigator. (stacked on top of each other actually)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mariano Rico
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drats....poor soul. He didn´t survive, did he?

No stacking rules as far as I can see. Unlimited mobs of mosters and/or investigators can party in the same space.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David West
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
That's kinda crazy... but this issue came up in our last game doing Inner Sanctum. The PCs were standing on an altar space, and the Keeper (me) has the command card that lets him bring in cultists. We rules checked it and yes, there is no limit. I had plenty of threat so... yeah, cue infinite cultists to the point where it just got cartoonish. Kinda messes with the atmosphere when you're mentally picturing about 50 cultists leering from behind a podium Loony Toons style.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Milan Mašát
Czech Republic
Praha
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
But the number of cultist is limited with the number of figures - 6,7 or something like that...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Ebert
United States
Cape Coral
Florida
flag msg tools
Solo Gamers are NOT lonely!
badge
Together We Game Alone (1 Player Guild)
mbmbmbmbmb
Acererak wrote:
Drats....poor soul. He didn´t survive, did he?

No stacking rules as far as I can see. Unlimited mobs of mosters and/or investigators can party in the same space.

Stuck in there for two rounds. lol. I had to move them to another room cause the card for his attack set the room on fire. And being that it was the thing they needed to kill for the objective, I didn't want to stick around.

I wound up winning that game. devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.