N Koff
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Navia Dratp Community,
I'm running six hours of Navia Dratp in five back-to-back sessions with Matt Arnold this year. Y'all know Matt from his ND write-up: http://www.chessvariants.org/other.dir/naviadratp.html and as a long time member of the BGG.

We intend on running up to 10 boards this year buy I've unfortunately traded away more pieces than I could recoup before GenCon.

We're shy M-008, 30, 32x3, 38, 40, 41x3, 43, and 44x3
And of the three painted sets, We're shy M001, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 13 19, 29, 41, 42, 43, 44.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and if anyone has any exta promo material, they'd like to get rid of that could be used for prizes, please let us know.

Please PM me with what ever you can spare.
We have extras in M-002, 10, 12, 14, 15, 18-24, 26, 34-36.

Any Questions about ND at Gencon may be posted here.

Thanks again
-Dude cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Bogle
United States
Belmont
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just added this event to my wish list. Ive only ever played VS my wife and she can barly understand/remember chess so Id love to test myself Vs other players who want/have learned. I would help on piece count but I ebayed all my extras a year ago. The only promo stuff I have is the starters in Glow form (both starter sets in one white box) no extras to speak of.... really hope the event fills out as Im missing a few pieces of set 2 (painted mainly) and set 1 (other than the starter pieces of course)id like to win some and not by default

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N Koff
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GenCon 2011: BGM1120457
Hey Jeff,
We'll be glad to have you there!
The GenCon event is:
BGM1120457 - through BGM1120461 NAVIA dratp • Play - until - you - drop
Friday, August 5, starting at 4PM with 1 hour slots, and finishing with a 2-hour finale. All are welcome to come for as many slots as they like
I'll be drapting from 4-10PM ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Bogle
United States
Belmont
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Friday at 7 if not sooner

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N Koff
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
j kim
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I have m44.

I also have a couple painted midrahs to trade, and maybe a Persephone
surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N Koff
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GENCON 2011 ND sets
Deathmobile wrote:
I have m44.
I also have a couple painted midrahs to trade, and maybe a Persephone
surprise

Thanks DM, and to all the rest of you that have been PMing me to make this work!
And yeah, if you have N-007, I bet you'll get any other fig you need
whistle

We now need only M-038, 40, 41, 44
Painted set, We're shy M-001, 41 & 44.

We have extras in:
Navia Dratp starter- M-002, 14.
Unleashed Darkness- M-015(+painted&clear), 17(+painted), 18(+painted)
Resurgence- M-034, 35 & 36.

So we are definitely going to have 7 boards ready to go for GenCon in less than a month : ! )

PS If anyone could bring in their Red Promo Mat for a game or two, it would be much appreciated! Some gamers out there, haven't had a chance to try one out yet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Bogle
United States
Belmont
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I could spare a board if one does not pop up... IM actually looking to sell what I have check out the many ND listings here on BGG Love the game dont get me wrong but there is no one to play here and no one wants to learn

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N Koff
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ImDoneItsOver wrote:
I could spare a board if one does not pop up... IM actually looking to sell what I have check out the many ND listings here on BGG Love the game dont get me wrong but there is no one to play here and no one wants to learn

Not a lot happening in Olean shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.