Ed
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Wankel engine
mbmbmbmbmb
I sent a message to Stronghold through their website regarding a couple of problems with my copy of Survive (a couple of spotted meeples and a misprinted tile) on Saturday. I haven't heard back yet. Should I give them more time? For those of you who have contacted them before, how long did it take to hear back? Maybe they already sent the parts?

Update: Shortly after I posted this, I received an e-mail from Kevin from Stronghold Games, and he promptly sent me the replacement parts. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Young
United States
Peoria
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You might send them another e-mail. Their customer service is excellent, and they definitely stand behind their products. They're aware of the problems and don't hesitate to replace the effected parts. I'm sure they'll care of you, your e-mail just might have gotten lost in the shuffle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Nesbitt
Canada
Ajax
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ed, I sent you a Geekmail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Boersma
Australia
Clyde North
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I emailed them last week about a missing shark meeple, the difference in meeple size and marked yellow meeples, but haven't heard anything either.

Perhaps they aren't getting through??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Nesbitt
Canada
Ajax
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ben, I've Geekmailed you now too. Check your inbox.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i too have a problem with my copy of survive, all four colours of meeples have differences, so you can easily get to know which is which, also my mountain tiles where printed offset and once punched out two have distinctive white lines on them, one being the volcano, so very easy to avoid the end game randomely. i have just emailed stronghold games, so waiting for response

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.