Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alan Clark
United States
Claremont
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I have been playing Carcassonne too much lately. Here is the problem: There are almost a dozen expansions for Carcassonne. Which ones are the best, and which ones seem to work the best together? I purchased the Carcassonne Big Box, so I have a few expansions already. Before I go crazy and purchase all the others, I could use some feedback.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ferejohn
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
badge
Pitying fools as hard as I can...
mbmbmbmbmb
You should post this in the Carcassonne forum. That said Inns & Cathedrals and Traders & Builders are the consensus winners here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Are you aware of the dangers foxes pose to you and
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmbmbmb
Plus one of the Rivers to use on and off. Should be part of either the base game or T&B nowadays?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sicaria Occaeco
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You have the Big Box. There's no reason to get anything more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Clark
United States
Claremont
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't realize there is a carcassonne forum. I guess that shows how new I am on the site. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Clague
New Zealand
Hamilton
Waikato
flag msg tools
badge
I can see my house from here!
mbmbmbmbmb
newwavealan wrote:
I didn't realize there is a carcassonne forum. I guess that shows how new I am on the site. Thanks

Don't bother posting again, by the way - someone will come and move this to the right place.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mb
Moved to Carcassonne >> General
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.