Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mallory Dean
United States
Chattanooga
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have had my eye on this but the $8.99 shipping is making me pause. I guess I will have to wait for a combined shipping deal or something to pull the trigger.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E D
United States
wilton
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mdawg wrote:
I have had my eye on this but the $8.99 shipping is making me pause. I guess I will have to wait for a combined shipping deal or something to pull the trigger.

pretty much same price as elsewhere once you factor in shipping then i guess. amazon sells for $30 which is how much this hot deal is too counting shipping.

also try it out on yucata.de if you want to check out gameplay. fun game with cool bits, not terribly heavy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Lane
United States
Golden Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great little game... quick play, easy to learn, and scales well... does wear out its welcome if you get too crazy with it, but still one I'm happy to own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
unveilmyeyes wrote:
mdawg wrote:

pretty much same price as elsewhere once you factor in shipping then i guess. amazon sells for $30 which is how much this hot deal is too counting shipping.

actually b&b was selling it for $23.97 (40% off msrp) but it now says currently unavailable...

... also out of stock at coolstuff, and thoughthammer... must be between printings?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
Canada
Prince George
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Wise men say, forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.
mbmbmbmbmb
I snagged mine. It was a good excuse to pick up Automobile as well. I stopped in on my way home from work, but I was snooping some of the good deals that are in stock to hit the $100 free shipping and almost bit on Glen More and Egizia. Next time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Crane
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, these daily deals are usually only worth it if you're putting together a big order and want the free shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
Canada
Prince George
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Wise men say, forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.
mbmbmbmbmb
craniac wrote:
Yeah, these daily deals are usually only worth it if you're putting together a big order and want the free shipping.

I just think it's awesome that they lowered their free shipping threshold from $200. It was hard to do that before (I think I only bought that much once). $100 is much more doable. Not that I needed that yesterday, since Automobile (and any Mayfair game) is the same price everywhere and I got the sale price for Finca.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.