Subject: question on availability and elimination.... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, first... I never really understood... is this PBF section of the message board strictly for PBF games, or also for all PBF related discussions?

As for the question... If players get eliminated through the trial/boxing mechanic in Exodus' Ionian Nebula option, then technically, they're done. Are they then free to join a new BSG PBF game at that point?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ackmondual wrote:
Well, first... I never really understood... is this PBF section of the message board strictly for PBF games, or also for all PBF related discussions?

As for the question... If players get eliminated through the trial/boxing mechanic in Exodus' Ionian Nebula option, then technically, they're done. Are they then free to join a new BSG PBF game at that point?

I would assume they could rejoin once permanently eliminated from a game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure, sounds fair to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerry Smit
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well sure, why not?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David F
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
Luck in games, in measured doses, is the catalyst which enables shocking game-changers that you'll remember and talk about forever.
badge
Let the Lord of Chaos rule.
mbmbmbmbmb
That's what I did on BSG 143. swgod98 got eliminated and I told him to make himself available for the next game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
ackmondual wrote:

It's for all things PBF. Discussion included.

Quote:

They are no longer playing, so I would say yes. The point of the list is to be fair to those not yet playing. If their game is over (and for them it is over early), they should be back on the list, or if back on the list and up front, free to play right away. No need to further punish that player.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.