Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Computer Based Board Gaming » BrettspielWelt (BSW)

Subject: problem with BSW-Dominion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dallas Chick
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Does anyone else have a problem viewing the number of cards they or an opponent has bought? When I scroll over a name, I get something that pops up that says Round/Island and also has a mini Province card, but it covers the number of the card thats in the top left position. Not really that big a deal, especially considering BSW is free, but still...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanner Thetford
United States
Silver City
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you hover your mouse over "round" it should show you all of the cards that your opponent gained on their turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dallas Chick
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Yeah but the last card that someone last bought covers up one of the numbers, is there anyway to move it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duncan
New Zealand
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can view the numbers any time when the cursor is not over that part of the display.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dallas Chick
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Yeah, it still likes to cover up the card counts with whatever someone bought the last round. I've just learned to live with it...

But thanks for all the help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Destroyer of Islands
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't get it. Like Duncan said, move your mouse *away* from the the user and you see the numbers just fine. I do anyway. Maybe you need to update your java?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve S
United States
Roscoe
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I gotta say after playing a few times at Boardgame Arena I may never play Dominion on BSW again - sorry but that user interface *really* sucks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.